Sierra Pacific Industries has an opportunity for a Log Truck Driver to work out of our Centralia location. We manufacture a variety of wood products using high-tech innovative equipment and machinery.
• Drive log truck in accordance with traffic laws.
• Load and secure log loads and transport to destination.
• Perform daily inspection of truck.
• Learn and operate onboard computerized time and load info tracking.
• Meet dispatch schedules on time.
• Perform duties in a safe and efficient manner.
• Must be able to drive overnight.
• Minimum 1 year verifiable short logger or mule train experience.
• Tarping experience preferred.
• Class A License.
• Current medical Card.
• Clean DMV record and print out.
• Safety minded with good communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, send resumes with current DMV record, medical card and Class A Drivers License to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
Korrina Smith, Human Resources
PO Box 8489
Red Bluff, CA 96080