Sierra Pacific Windows has an opportunity for an Architectural Consultant to cover our Alabama and Georgia region.
• Drive sales by identifying opportunities, developing relationships, building brand awareness and promoting Sierra Pacific Windows products.
• Develop and maintain long-term beneficial relationships with Architects, Architectural Firms and key accounts
• Conduct AIA accredited presentations for the architectural and design communities.
• Be a consultant and expert on all products manufactured by SPW.
• Provide technical information and write specifications with objective of increasing sales.
• Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications.
• Participate in industry trade shows and networking events.
• Use bid search tools and prepare reports as directed by Sales Manager.
• Travel is required.
• College Degree and/or 2 - 4 years prior experience in related field.
• Professional and polished presenter, negotiator, and self-starter.
• Excellent communication, problem solving, and organizational skills.
• Collaborative, positive attitude, team player.
• Product and industry knowledge.
• Excellent computer and mathematics skills.
HOW TO APPLY
The rate of pay for this salary position depends on experience and qualifications. If you are qualified and would like to apply please send a cover letter and a resume by April 10th, 2017 to:
Cher Murphy, Human Resources
Sierra Pacific Windows
575 S. Whelen Ave.
Medford, WI 54451