Our Windows division has an opportunity in the Sacramento and Lake Tahoe areas. This position will assist the current commercial sales managers while developing the experience and necessary knowledge to be a Commercial Territory Manager.
• Assist Commercial Territory Managers in defining and maximizing sales opportunities.
• Learn and understand the tasks of a Commercial Territory Manager.
• Gain commercial product knowledge.
• Conduct product presentations.
• Perform field visits, meeting current and potential customers.
• Assist with customer support.
• Assist with takeoffs and estimates.
• Successfully cold call.
• Basic knowledge of window and door product lines is helpful.
• Understanding of blueprints is required.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, math and computer skills.
• Ability to set, prioritize, meet goals, and objectives.
• Customer service and negotiating skills .
• Ability to handle multiple priorities under demanding circumstances.
• Reside in the Greater Sacramento region.
HOW TO APPLY
The pay for this position is dependent upon the qualifications and experience. If you are qualified and would like to apply, please send a cover letter and resume by April 21, 2017 to:
Nancy Jones, Human Resources
Sierra Pacific Window Division
PO Box 8489
Red Bluff, CA 96080