Sierra Pacific Windows is seeking a Residential Territory Manager to sell windows and doors to our customers factory direct in the San Francisco Bay, Napa Valley and Monterey regional area.
• Sell wood /clad window and door products factory direct.
• Prepare and deliver quotes in a timely manner.
• Create and maintain a solid customer base.
• Ability to identify potential customers.
• Knowledge of construction activity in territory.
• Ability to successfully cold call.
• Help the customers identify their needs.
• Meet or exceed the customer’s expectations.
• Build relationships with commercial and residential builders and architects.
• 2 to 4 years sales experience required, prior experience in construction and window sales a plus.
• Working knowledge of commercial construction practices.
• Window and door product knowledge.
• Construction industry knowledge.
• Familiar with commercial/architectural community.
• Ability to read and interpret construction blueprints and specifications.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Customer service oriented.
• Proficient computer and math skills.
• Attention to detail.
HOW TO APPLY
The rate of pay for this salary position depends on experience and qualifications. If you are qualified and would like to apply, please send a cover letter naming this position and a resume by May 15, 2017 to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Nancy Jones, Human Resources
PO Box 8489
Red Bluff, CA 96080