Sierra Pacific Windows is seeking a Customer Service Manager for the Salt Lake direct sales region. The successful applicant will lead a team of delivery, service and administrative professionals in the delivery and service of factory direct windows and doors in the Salt Lake sales region.
• Effectively lead a team of delivery, service and administrative employees
• Build and maintain strong customer relationships
• Manage work schedules, duties and overtime of branch personnel
• Approve timecards assuring compliance with applicable regulations and Company policy
• Daily communication of branch operations with Regional Manager
• Assure safe workplace practices are followed and promote safety awareness.
• Identify opportunities and take measures to reduce waste and inefficiencies
• Identify and participate in crew member commendation, coaching or disciplinary actions
• Participate in interviews and selection of new hires
• Efficiently schedule weekly service for service technicians
• Manage customer service issues on site as well as warehousing and inventory management
• Two years of supervisory experience in the construction / woodworking industry preferred
• Demonstrated skills in leadership, motivation and customer service management
• Working knowledge of windows, doors and the construction industry
• Excellent interpersonal and written/oral communications skills
• Ability to effectively coordinate activities and accomplish goals
• Must be detail oriented, well organized and have an ability to multi-task
• Proficient computer and math skills
• Attention to detail
• Self-motivated with an ability to lead and motivate others
Why Join Our Team?
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance.
In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to apply, please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume by April 28, 2017 to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Nancy Jones, Human Resources
PO Box 8489
Red Bluff, CA 96080