Sierra Pacific Industries started in 1949 with one saw mill in Humboldt, CA. Since that time, we have grown to be one of the largest lumber and millwork producer in the U.S., employing nearly 5,000 crew members. Sierra Pacific continues to be a company where its employees are proud to work at state-of-the-art facilities and others strive to become part of the team.
Sierra Pacific Industries Anderson Division has a great opportunity for a full time Garbage Truck Driver to provide pick up service to all of our North State divisions between Shasta Lake and Richfield.
• Pick up waste materials and transport to disposal facility
• Operate in accordance with all local, state, and federal traffic laws
• Maintain accurate record keeping, meet dispatch schedules, and perform duties in a safe and efficient manner
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
• Minimum of 1 year verifiable commercial driving experience (preference given to applicants with 2+ years’ experience)
• Class A license
• Current medical card
• Clean DMV driving record
Why Join Our Team?
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance.
In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to apply, please apply in person at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
19758 Riverside Ave
Anderson, CA 96007
Monday through Friday from 10:00am - 4:00pm
Go to the security gate for further directions
Bring a current DMV printout at time of application