Sierra Pacific Industries started in 1949 with one sawmill in Humboldt, CA. Since that time, we have grown to be one of the largest lumber and millwork producers in the U.S., employing nearly 5,000 crew members. Sierra Pacific continues to be a company where its employees are proud to work at state-of-the-art facilities and others strive to become part of the team.
Join our Team - Be Part of Something New and Exciting
Sierra Pacific is looking for Construction Laborers, Millwrights, and Electricians for a significant industrial construction project in Burney, CA.
We are constructing a new state-of-the-art sawmill facility, as well as upgrading the planer and cogeneration operations. This project incorporates innovation and technology into the design to create a more productive, safe, and efficient operation.
Join our Team - Grow with Sierra Pacific
• Install, repair, and maintain electrical and mechanical systems and mechanical defects
• Recognize and correct mechanical defects
• Operate cutting torch, gas welder, drill press, grinder, and hand tools
• 1 year recent, verifiable and related experience, or education equivalent
• Knowledge of PLC troubleshooting and programming, motor control circuits, 480 volt 3-phase AC/DC motors, starters, electrical and hydraulic systems
Why Join Our Team?
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance.
In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
36336 Hwy 299 East
Burney, CA 96013
Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 4:00pm