At Sierra Pacific Industries, we understand our greatest strength is the people who choose to build a career with us.
And, what does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing third-generation family-owned forest products company built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades, from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our 2 million acres of forestlands, and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at http://www.spi-ind.com/Home/AboutUs/.
Currently, we are seeking a qualified individual to serve as a Draftsperson at our Windows division based in Red Bluff, CA.
About The Position
• Produce drawings in support of sales function in an accurate and timely manner.
• Assist with producing drawings detailing requirements for manufacturing and service functions.
• Provide support for engineering and other production requirements as needed.
• Required to work closely with variety of plant and sales personnel.
• Perform other duties as required.
• An Associate's degree is preferred, but not required.
• Thorough knowledge of AutoCAD (require degree/certificate of completion).
• Know common dimensions and understand rules for building (drawing) windows, doors and mulled configurations.
• Knowledge of window and door products.
• Possess good math skills.
• Possess organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance.
In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Nancy Jones, Human Resources
P. O. Box 8489
Red Bluff, CA 96080