What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
Sierra Pacific Windows is looking for an Architectural Consultant
to cover Arizona and
New Mexico markets. Successful candidates should live in the Phoenix general area.
About the Position
- Drive sales by identifying opportunities, developing relationships, building brand awareness, and promoting Sierra Pacific Windows products
- Develop and maintain long-term beneficial relationships with architects, architectural firms, and key accounts
- Conduct American Institute of Architects accredited presentations for the architectural and design communities
- Be a consultant and expert on all products manufactured by Sierra Pacific Windows
- Provide technical information and write specifications with objective of increasing sales
- Work closely with sales team in reviewing take offs and proposals
- Participate in industry trade shows and networking events
- Use bid search tools and prepare reports as directed by Sales Manager
- Travel as required
Why Join Our Team?
- College degree or equivalent experience in related field
- Professional and polished presenter, negotiator, and self-starter
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications
- Collaborative, positive attitude, and a proven team player
- Product knowledge in fenestration industry preferred
- Relationships in the local architectural community a plus
- Excellent computer and mathematics skills
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume by November 15, 2019 at:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Nancy Jones, Human Resources
PO Box 8489
Red Bluff, CA 96080