At Sierra Pacific Industries, we understand our greatest strength is the people who choose to build a career with us.
What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing third-generation family-owned forest products company built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades, from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers - for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our 2 million acres of forestlands, and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/Home/AboutUs.
We are seeking a qualified Digital Marketing Specialist to work as a member of a fast-paced Marketing team to enhance the Sierra Pacific Windows brand at our office in Red Bluff, CA.
About The Position
• Increase awareness through digital channels and social media platforms.
• Help manage website content, working closely with internal experts to ensure up-to-date and continually improving the user experience.
• Author engaging digital content that stays consistent with overall brand messaging to enhance the brand experience for our customers.
• Ensure all content is accurate and to current SEO standards.
• Use lead management software (HubSpot) to develop inbound email marketing campaigns and work/lows.
• Maintain social media editorial calendar that expands our reach and analyzes performance on all platforms.
• Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions with our customers in a timely manner.
• Maintain photography assets by collecting and documenting legal requirements, sharing to meet dealer needs, and negotiating photo acquisitions.
• Work with marketing and IT teams to develop and update microsites for company locations and seek opportunities to optimize branding goals in localized markets through digital media.
• Participate in the development project of an all-new marketing portal site.
• Take part in various marketing initiatives and act as backup for authoring and distributing customer communications and product bulletins.
• Degree in marketing or related field.
• 2-4 years' experience in a similar marketing role.
• Exceptional written communications, proof-reading, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Basic experience with Adobe Creative Suite and lead management software (Hubspot) preferred, and knowledge of video production is a plus.
• Highly organized, able to work independently, and has great attention to detail.
• Positive attitude, good judgment, and ability to prioritize multiple projects at once.
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions , and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume by March 6, 2019 to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Nancy Jones, Human Resources
PO Box 8489
Red Bluff, CA 96080
Sierra Pacific Industries is a third generation family-owned company based in Northern California. Sierra Pacific owns and sustainably manages nearly
2 million acres of timberland in California and Washington. We are growing forests for our future, planting over 6 million new trees every year. Our forests
are managed under a 100-year plan by Registered Professional Foresters, Wildlife Biologists, Botanists, and other professionals.
Sierra Pacific effectively utilizes nearly 100% of every piece of wood we bring to our mills. In fact, the small amount that isn’t turned into windows, millwork, lumber,
or landscaping material is actually converted into electricity in our seven biomass-fueled power plants.
As part of our safety in the workplace policy, an offer of employment is subject to a negative drug screen result. We are also proud that all Sierra Pacific facilities
follow our tobacco-free policy. We verify the social security number of all newly hired employees. Sierra Pacific is an
(EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer,
including those with a disability and veterans.
Hear from our valued SPI family, in their own words and through their own stories, what it's like to build a career at Sierra Pacific Industries.