At Sierra Pacific Industries, we understand our greatest strength is the people who choose to build a career with us.
What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
Currently, we are seeking a qualified individual to serve as a Customer Service Representative to collaboratively work with our Windows division in Medford, WI. How To Apply
About The Position
• Work with customer service manager and leaders to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
• Partner with the sales team to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
• Provide feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
• Assist customers with questions and concerns while providing accurate answers and responses.
• Inform potential/existing customers about products and services.
• Handle returns or complaints while recording details of inquiries, comments or complaints.
• Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
• Process customer orders, changes, and returns according to established department policies and procedures.
• Provide pricing and delivery information.
• 6 months prior customer service experience.
• Associate’s degree preferred, but not required.
• Window product knowledge is a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with emphasis on professionalism.
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
• High regard for accuracy.
• Dependable, self-motivated and organized.
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume by December 13, 2019 to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Cher Murphy, Human Resources
575 South Whelen Ave
Medford, WI 54451