What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
Currently, we are seeking a qualified Office Support
person to work collaboratively with our main office in Anderson, CA
. This is a new position designed to support multiple functional areas and departments within the Company. Job responsibilities will be varied with the opportunity to work with multiple department supervisors.About The Position
• Cross-train in various positions and departments to support a team environment
• Work within established deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
• Assist with customer and vendor inquiries in a professional and timely manner
• Data entry that is consistent, accurate, and timely
• Accurate accounts payable and accounts receivable
• Review and research receivables and coordinate with Sales, Accounting, and customers
• Respond to vendor questions on current invoices, past due invoices and statements
• Review, analyze, and interpret product orders
• Professionally answer, appropriately respond, and route incoming calls
• Prepare or assist with daily, weekly, and monthly reports
• Work with and maintain confidential business information
• File, distribute, and organize documents
• Work closely with area supervisors to cover the needs of multiple departmentsQualifications
• Minimum 6 months general office experience required
• Previous Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable related experience preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel with experience creating and using Excel spreadsheets
• Excellent telephone and interpersonal communication skills with emphasis on professionalism
• Self-motivated, dependable, and organized, with willingness to accept increasing responsibilities
• Ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities
• Professional demeanor, with ability to work in a team environmentWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please either apply online or send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
PO Box 496011
Redding, CA 96049
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.