At Sierra Pacific Industries, we understand our greatest strength is the people who choose to build a career with us.
What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
How To Apply
Currently, we are seeking a qualified individual to serve as a Warehouse Person for our Windows division in Albuquerque, NM.
About The Position
• Work in an industrial warehouse
• Shipping and receiving of windows, doors, and related materials
• Select and stage windows, doors, and related materials
• Load and offload various product/materials and inventory appropriately
• Comply with all company safety policies and procedures
• This is a physical job that requires lifting, pushing/pulling, and climbing on ladders
• Experience in industrial warehouse preferred
• Reliable, self-motivated individual with good organizational skills
• Valid driver’s license and clean DMV record is required
• All applicants must be at least age 18
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
please send a resume and a cover letter referencing this position to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Attn: Nancy Jones, Human Resources
400 SE 2nd Street
Bend, OR 97702
OR apply in person Monday - Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm at:
Sierra Pacific Windows
8601 President Pl NE
Albuquerque, NM 87113
Can't make it in? Let's talk!
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.