What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
Currently, we are seeking a Workers' Compensation Claims Technician
for our main office in Anderson, CA
. As a member of our Workers' Compensation
Department, this position will support the administration of workers' compensation claims in multiple states. About The Position
• Communicate with injured workers and service providers to facilitate claims administration
• Provide injured workers with information about the workers’ compensation process
• Handle multiple priorities simultaneously and effectively prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
• Prepare and submit various requests/responses, with supporting documentation, to the proper agency or vendor
• Provide authorization for requested medical treatment or other services, when appropriate
• Schedule appointments and communicate information to appropriate party/parties
• Obtain medical, or other records, and route appropriately
• Process payment of medical bills and invoices, meeting all statutory timeliness requirements
• Sort incoming mail and documents, scan into document management system, evaluate and index documents to the appropriate claim file with pertinent notationsQualifications
• Minimum of one year of progressive office administration experience
• Knowledge of workers’ compensation terminology preferred
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with internal and external partiesWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, the deadline to apply is January 19th 2022. There are 2 ways to apply:
Send a cover letter referencing this position as well as a resume to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 496011
Redding, CA 96049
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.