Sierra Pacific Windows has an opportunity for a Regional Manager to lead a balanced group of sales, service, and administrative professionals in the Arizona markets that sell wood-clad window and door products factory-direct.How To Apply
About The Position
• Work with Sales Director to determine, define, and execute branch business plan
• Implement sales and market strategy to best capture business with Architects, Builders, and Remodelers
• Effectively lead a team of sales, service, and administrative employees
• Profit/Loss, Human Resources, and administrative responsibilities
• Actively manage Accounts Receivables for the branch
• Develop sales objectives, effectively communicate strategies with regional team, and manage the effectiveness of those objectives in line with company goals
• Assess, manage, and develop the sales team to ensure individual and branch sales goals are achieved
• Develop and maintain relationships, new programs, and events that drive sales
• Candidate should live in or be willing to relocate to the Phoenix market
• Meet or exceed customers’ expectations
• Demonstrated skill in leadership, motivation, and business management
• Strong track record of significant contributions to the development of sales and marketing strategies and tactics
• Solid knowledge of window and door industry
• Excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills with the ability to relate well and cooperate with others to effectively coordinate activities and accomplish goals
• Collaborative, and a team player
• Excellent presentation skills
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
or send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
Attn: Nancy Jones
400 SE 2nd Street
Bend, OR 97702
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.