Currently, we have entry-level positions
with great opportunities for advancement at our Windows division in Medford, WI
.We offer part-time schedules, with flexible shift options!About The Position
• Entry-level position with opportunity to learn and explore many jobs within the plant site including production, equipment maintenance, and supervision
• Stack, move, and assemble windows and window parts
• Apply hardware and weather strip to wood frames and doors using a hand drill
• Operate saws to cut and trim wood parts to size
• Perform tasks using miter saw, high speed routers, shapers, auto nail gun, drill, screw gun, caulking gun, utility knives, and hand tools
• Work with and around saws, glass, and machinery
• The work is fast-paced and can, at times, be demanding
• Repetitive lifting and working in both hot and cold work environments
• Positions available on 1st, 2nd, or weekend shift, with overtime as neededQualifications
• We look for recent related work history and verifiable references
• All applicants must be at least age 18Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
For over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
apply in person Monday through Friday from 7am to 4:30pm at:
Sierra Pacific Windows
520 S. Whelen Avenue
Medford, WI 54451
or apply online.
Can't make it in? Let's talk!
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.