Currently, we are seeking a qualified individual to serve as a Class A Driver
to collaboratively work with our Windows Division in Salt Lake City, UT
.$32.96 per hour
We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Paid vacation and holidaysAbout The Position
• Load and deliver windows to customers
• Drive both a bobtail truck and tractor-trailer
• Hook and unhook trailers
• Able to pull and/or push up to 100lbs
• Operate in accordance with all local, state, and federal traffic laws
• Maintain accurate record keeping, meet dispatch schedules
• Perform duties in a safe and efficient mannerQualifications
• Must have Class A license (or the ability to acquire a Class A license quickly), current medical card, clean DMV record and good work references
• Preference given to applicants with commercial truck driving experience or educational equivalentWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
Attn: Nancy Jones
400 SE 2nd Street
Bend, OR 97702
or apply in person Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm at:
Sierra Pacific Windows
1880 North 2200 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84116
Please bring a current DMV printout at time of application.
or apply online and view all our career opportunities at: spi-ind.com/careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.