Wages range from $28.38 to $29.06 per hour
We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and holidaysAbout The Position
• Apply welding techniques to achieve visually and structurally sufficient welds
• Welding and fabrication support for a manufacturing facility
• Fabricate and machine parts for repairs and modifications
• Ensure product and process quality through self-inspection of finished products
• Accurately read and interpret blueprints/plans, sketches, and verbal instructions
• Focus on current work while planning the next stages of work
• Occasional heavy lifting and working in both hot and cold work environments
• Work may consist of day or swing-shift work, with some overtime and weekend work during busy production timesQualifications
• 1-year verifiable stick welding experience
• Proficient in overhead and vertical preferred
• Fabrication shop, industrial construction experience, or welding certification is a plus
• Pass a weld testWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person
Monday through Friday from 8am to 4pm at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
1440 Lincoln Boulevard
Lincoln, CA 95648
Can’t make it in? Let's talk!
Interested in SPI, but not this opportunity?
View all opportunities at: spi-ind.com/careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.