Wages range from $18 to $20 per hour
We train and promote from within
Qualified Environmental Engineer/Scientists
help manage the Company's manufacturing facilities' primary compliance programs in California, Oregon, and Washington. Primary compliance programs include general industrial stormwater, NPDES Individual Permits, and Title V Air Operating permits
.Duties may include, but are not limited to
• Implementing revisions to stormwater pollution prevention plan
• Learning manufacturing challenges in multiple compliance programs
• Data entry & analysis
• Reviewing air & water quality compliance documents
• Participating in air emissions testingQualifications
• College-level coursework in engineering or natural science
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent critical thinking and writing skills
• Thorough and organized
• Knowledgeable with spreadsheetsHourly wage will be based on experience & qualifications. Housing allowance may be available for out-of-area employees.How to Apply
Apply online at: spi-ind.com/internships
Applicants must provide a cover letter and resume when submitting application.
Applications Close: April 14th 2023
Interviews will be ongoing as applications are received.
Positions may be filled prior to deadline.
Employment Period: SUMMER 2023Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.