Up to $1,500 hiring bonus!
Service Technicians earn $23.55 per hour
We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and 10 holidaysAbout The Position
• Truck tire repair and mount and dismount tires
• Perform service and minor repairs of trucks including change wheel seals, brake jobs, repair lights, oil and filter changes, and wiring
• Maintain maintenance records and perform safety inspections on trucks and trailers
• The work is fast paced and can, at times, be demanding
• There is heavy lifting and working in both hot and cold work environments
• This position will consist of day or swing shift work, with some overtime, weekend and holiday work during busy production timesQualifications
• We look for applicants with recent related work history and verifiable references
• All applicants must be at least age 18Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company-paid Life Insurance. Every year since 1979, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided an average of $500,000 in scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses.How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person
Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4pm at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
14353 McFarland Road
Mt. Vernon, WA 98273
Can't make it in? Let's talk!
(360) 424-7619 ext 1409
Interested in SPI, but not this opportunity?
View all available trucking positions at: spi-ind.com/trucking
View all opportunities at: spi.careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.