We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and 10 holidays
Our Windows division is seeking a qualified Architectural Consultant
to cover the states of Louisiana, Mississippi, Arkansas, and Missouri. The successful candidate should preferably live in the state of Louisiana
.About The Position
• Drive sales by identifying opportunities, developing relationships, building brand awareness and promoting Sierra Pacific Windows products
• Develop and maintain long-term beneficial relationships with Architects, Architectural Firms and key accounts
• Conduct product and AIA accredited presentations for the architectural and design communities
• Be a consultant and expert on all products manufactured by Sierra Pacific Windows
• Provide technical information and write specifications with objective of increased sales
• Read and interpret construction drawings and specifications
• Participate in industry trade shows and networking events
• Use bid search tools and CRM as directed
• Travel is requiredQualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience in related field
• Professional and polished presenter, negotiator, and self-starter
• Excellent communication, problem solving, and organizational skills.
• Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications.
• Collaborative, positive attitude, and proven team player
• Product knowledge in fenestration industry preferred
• Relationships in the local architectural community a plus
• Excellent computer and mathematics skillsWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company-paid Life Insurance. Every year since 1979, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided an average of $500,000 in scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses.How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
575 S. Whelen Avenue
Medford, WI 54451
or apply online and view all our career opportunities at: spi.careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.
The general wage range for this position at Sierra Pacific Industries is from $75,000 to $115,000 per year, and is dependent upon a number of factors, including, but not limited to: relevant work experience, skill, knowledge, and/or education.