Sierra Pacific Windows crafts windows and doors from select wood species grown and harvested in our own forests. As a proud part of Sierra Pacific Industries, we are the only window company that oversees our products from the moment our tree seeds are planted until our beautiful wood windows are produced and delivered. Now, we’re one of the largest window companies in the world. We have more than 600 dealers and distributors with sales in 30 countries around the world.
Sierra Pacific Industries is seeking a qualified service scheduler to work collaboratively with our Fremont division team.
• Answer and route incoming calls
• Process accounts payable
• Schedule deliveries and service
• Order service materials
• Communicate with customers and sales representatives, both verbally and in writing
• Process and file service paperwork
• Provide administrative support
• One year prior experience in customer service and office administrative work
• One year multi-line phone experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven ability to work well independently and in a team environment
• Pleasant and professional telephone manner
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Able to adapt and prioritize quickly
• Self-motivated, dependable, organized
Why Join Our Team?
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance.
In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume by August 25, 2017 to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Nancy Jones, Human Resources
PO Box 8489
Red Bluff, CA 96080