Sierra Pacific Industries started in 1949 with one sawmill in Humboldt, CA. Since that time, we have grown to be one of the largest lumber and millwork producer in the U.S., employing nearly 5,000 crew members. Sierra Pacific continues to be a company where its employees are proud to work at state-of-the-art facilities and others strive to become part of the team.
Sierra Pacific Industries is seeking a skilled Electrician-Controls Technician to work collaboratively with our Quincy division team.
About The Position
• Troubleshoot and understand electrical control equipment including PLC’s
• Effectively read schematics/voltage, meters/amp, and meters/meg motors
• Perform electrical maintenance in a safe and efficient manner with a clean work area
• Lay conduit, pull wire, and work off ladders
• 2 years’ Industrial Electrician experience or educational equivalent
• Knowledge of photocells, limit switches, encoders, proximity sensors, analog and digital devices, frequency drives and three phase motors desired
Why Join Our Team?
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance.
In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
1538 Lee Road
Quincy, CA 95971
Monday through Friday from 9:00am - 4:00pm