At Sierra Pacific Industries, we understand our greatest strength is the people who choose to build a career with us.
And, what does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing third-generation family-owned forest products company built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades, from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our 2 million acres of forestlands, and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at http://www.spi-ind.com/Home/AboutUs/.
Currently, we are seeking a qualified Architectural Project Support person to work collaboratively with our Medford division providing technical, logistical, and service support for commercial projects.
About The Position
• Oversee day-to-day commercial project activities
• Review plans and specifications for commercial projects; communicate with customer
• Provide technical support to customers in the form of drawings, performance data and marketing publications
• Communicate with order entry, purchasing, and manufacturing, as necessary
• Follow order from entry through jobsite support and warranty service
• Other projects, as required
• At least 1 year industry experience preferred
• Customer service experience helpful
• Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent telephone and interpersonal communication skills with emphasis on professionalism
• Self-motivated, dependable, and organized
• Willingness to take on increasing responsibilities
• Ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance.
In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please send a cover letter referencing this position and resume to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
Cher Murphy, Human Resources
575 S Whelen Ave
Medford, WI 54451