Sierra Pacific Windows crafts windows and doors from select wood species grown and harvested in our own forests. As a proud part of Sierra Pacific Industries, we are the only window company that oversees our products from the moment our tree seeds are planted until our beautiful wood windows are produced and delivered. Now, we’re one of the largest window companies in the world. We have more than 600 dealers and distributors with sales in 30 countries around the world.
Sierra Pacific Windows is seeking a qualified Architectural Project Support person to work collaboratively with our Medford division providing technical, logistical, and service support for commercial projects.
About The Position
• Oversee day-to-day commercial project activities
• Review plans and specifications for commercial projects; communicate with customer
• Provide technical support to customers in the form of drawings, performance data and marketing publications
• Communicate with order entry, purchasing, and manufacturing, as necessary
• Follow order from entry through jobsite support and warranty service
• Other projects, as required
• At least 1 year industry experience preferred
• Customer service experience helpful
• Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent telephone and interpersonal communication skills with emphasis on professionalism
• Self-motivated, dependable, and organized
• Willingness to take on increasing responsibilities
• Ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities
Why Join Our Team?
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance.
In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please send a cover letter referencing this position and resume to:
Cher Murphy, HR
Sierra Pacific Windows Division
575 S. Whelen Ave
Medford, WI 54451