At Sierra Pacific Industries, we understand our greatest strength is the people who choose to build a career with us.
And, what does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing third-generation family-owned forest products company built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades, from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our 2 million acres of forestlands, and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at http://www.spi-ind.com/Home/AboutUs/.
Currently, we are seeking a qualified individual to serve as an Accounts Payable Support person at our division based in Chinese Camp, CA.
About the Position
• Process accounts payable, organize invoices with supporting documentation, and reconcile statements
• Monitor public Outlook folders for incoming invoices
• Greet visitors, answer and route incoming calls, and provide customer service
• Process weekly payroll and all related documentation including deductions and garnishments
• Assist others in the office including personnel support and production and safety reports
• General office duties
• Minimum 2 years Accounts Payable and Payroll or related data processing experience is preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel with experience creating and using Excel spreadsheets
• Excellent telephone and interpersonal communication skills with emphasis on professionalism
• Self-motivated, dependable, and organized
• Willingness to take on increasing responsibilities
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities
• Consistent, accurate, and timely in data entry and other duties
• Professional demeanor, with ability to work in a “team” environment
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance.
In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume by August 20, 2018 to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
Attn: Dayna Davis
PO Box 247
Standard, CA 95373