At Sierra Pacific Industries, we understand our greatest strength is the people who choose to build a career with us.
And, what does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing third-generation family-owned forest products company built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades, from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our 2 million acres of forestlands, and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at http://www.spi-ind.com/Home/AboutUs/.
Currently, we are seeking a seeking a qualified Mule Train Driver at our Trucking division based in Centralia, WA.
About the Position
• Drive log trucks in accordance with traffic laws
• Load and secure log loads and transport to destination
• Perform daily inspection of truck
• Learn and operate onboard computerized time and load info tracking
• Meet dispatch schedules on time
• Perform duties in a safe and efficient manner
• 1 year recent, verifiable commercial driving experience required
• Preference given to applicants with 2+ years commercial driving experience
• Must have Class A license with a doubles endorsement, current medical card, and clean DMV record
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance.
In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
3115 Kuper Rd
Centralia, WA 98531
Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 3:00pm
Please bring a current DMV printout at time of application.