At Sierra Pacific Industries, we understand our greatest strength is the people who choose to build a career with us.
What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
Currently, we are seeking a qualified individual to serve as a Class A Driver for our Red Bluff division. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced commercial truck driver, or a training opportunity with the qualifications below.
About The Position
• Load and deliver windows to customers
• Drive both a bobtail truck and tractor-trailer
• Hook and unhook trailers
• Operate in accordance with all local, state, and federal traffic laws
• Maintain accurate record keeping, meet dispatch schedules
• Perform duties in a safe and efficient manner
• Overnight travel required
• Must have a Class A license, current medical card, clean DMV record and good work references
• Preference given to applicants with commercial driving experience or educational equivalent
Why Join Our Team?
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance.
In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person at:
Sierra Pacific Windows
11605 Reading Road
Red Bluff, CA 96080
Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:00pm
Please bring a current DMV printout at time of application.