Up to $1,500 hiring bonus!
We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and 10 holidays
Sierra Pacific Windows is seeking a qualified and experienced Warehouse and Delivery
person to work collaboratively with our windows division in Phoenix, AZ
. About The Position
• Responsible for shipping and receiving operations of doors, windows, and related materials
• Load and deliver windows to customers in the Phoenix sales region
• Operate van and box truck in accordance with all local, state, and federal traffic laws
• Maintain accurate record keeping and meet dispatch schedules
• General warehouse duties and tasksQualifications
• 1-year recent, verifiable commercial driving experience required
• Preference given to applicants with 2+ years’ commercial driving experience
• Must have current medical card and clean DMV record
• CDL Class-B is preferredWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company-paid Life Insurance. Every year since 1979, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided an average of $500,000 in scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses.How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
please send a resume and cover letter referencing this position to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Erin McLeod, Human Resources
11605 Reading Rd
Red Bluff, CA 96080
or apply online and view all our career opportunities at: spi.careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.