Up to $1,500 hiring bonus!
Entry-level crewmembers earn from $19.21 to $19.81 per hour
We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and 10 holidays
Currently, have entry-level
openings at our Windows division in Merrill, WI
on Ohio Street, with great opportunities for advancement.About The Position
• Entry-level position with opportunity to learn and explore many jobs within the plant site including production, equipment maintenance, and supervision
• Stack, move, and assemble windows and window parts
• Apply hardware and weather strip to vinyl frames and doors using a hand drill
• Operate saws to cut and trim vinyl parts to size
• Perform tasks using miter saw, high speed routers, shapers, auto nail gun, drill, screw gun, caulking gun, utility knives, and hand tools
• Work with and around saws, glass, and machinery
• The work is fast paced and can, at times, be demandingQualifications
• We look for applicants with recent good work history and verifiable references
• All applicants must be at least age 18Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company-paid Life Insurance. Every year since 1979, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided an average of $500,000 in scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses.How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person
Monday through Friday from 7am to 4pm at:
Sierra Pacific Windows
605 N. Ohio Street
Merrill, WI 54452
Can’t make it in? Let’s talk!
or apply online and view all our career opportunities at: spi.careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.