At Sierra Pacific Industries, we understand our greatest strength is the people who choose to build a career with us.
What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
Currently, we are seeking a qualified individual to serve as a Service Technician to collaboratively work with our Pacific Northwest Windows division. Qualified applicants that live in the Greater Puget Sound Area are preferred. How To Apply
About The Position
• Diagnose and perform field repairs and provide excellent service levels
• This is a physical job that requires lifting, pushing/pulling, and climbing on ladders
• Comply with all company safety policies and procedures
• The company will provide a service van, tools, and training
• Meet or exceed customer’s expectations
• There may be some overnight travel within the Pacific Northwest
• 1 year of recent work experience with good verifiable references
• Experience in construction, customer service or building products are preferred
• We seek reliable, self-motivated individuals with good communication skills
• Must be adaptable – able to work well with others and independently
• Valid driver’s license and clean DMV record is required
• All applicants must be at least age 18
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person
Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm at:
Sierra Pacific Windows
2600 NE Willamette Drive Suite A
Lacey, WA 98516
Send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Nancy Jones, Human Resources
PO Box 8489
Red Bluff, CA 96080