At Sierra Pacific Industries, we understand our greatest strength is the people who choose to build a career with us.
What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
Sierra Pacific Industries is seeking a Part Time Office Support person to work collaboratively with our Burney division.How To Apply
About The Position
• Provide administrative support to the Burney office
• Answer and route incoming calls
• Work efficiently to meet established deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
• Discretely handle sensitive or confidential information
• Complete daily and monthly reports
• Willingness to take on additional responsibilities as knowledge and proficiencies increases
• Detailed record keeping and accurate filing in all support areas
• Accurate and efficient data input is essential
• Cross train with other office staff for absences and vacations
• 1 year general office experience required, 2 plus years preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Organized and able to adapt quickly
• Self-motivated, dependable, and a team player
• Proven strong organizational and time management skills
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to apply, please apply in person by
Friday, February 28th, 2020 at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
36336 Highway 299 East
Burney, CA 96013
Monday through Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm