At Sierra Pacific Industries, we understand our greatest strength is the people who choose to build a career with us.
What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
Sierra Pacific Industries is seeking a qualified Night Shift Chip Truck Driver for our Shelton division.How To Apply
About The Position
• Drive chip truck in accordance with traffic laws
• Load and unload chip and byproduct and transport to destination
• Hook and unhook trailers and operate chip dump
• Perform daily inspection of truck
• Learn and operate onboard computerized time and load info tracking
• Meet dispatch schedules on time
• Perform duties in a safe and efficient manner
• Must have Class A license, current medical card, and clean DMV record
• Preference give to applicants with commercial driving experience or educational equivalent
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please inquire by calling:
Sierra Pacific Industries
Travis Schutt, Trucking