At Sierra Pacific Industries, we understand our greatest strength is the people who choose to build a career with us.
What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
Sierra Pacific Industries is seeking a qualified Fabricator to work collaboratively with our Shelton Division at the Fabrication Shop. This position will play a pivotal role in our Washington manufacturing facilities with onsite fabrication and machining.How To Apply
About The Position
• Provide fabrication support for all of our manufacturing facilities throughout Washington
• Apply welding techniques to achieve visually and structurally sufficient welds
• Perform precision layout work and accurately read and interpret blue prints/plans, sketches and verbal instructions
• Ensure product and process quality through self-inspection of finished products
• 2 years’ welding experience or educational equivalent preferred
• Experience in Mig, Arc, Dual Shield, cutting torch, and metal cutting band saw
• Ability to focus on current work while planning the next stages of work
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please inquire by calling :
Sierra Pacific Industries
Jacquelin Earley, Human Resources
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.