At Sierra Pacific Industries, we understand our greatest strength is the people who choose to build a career with us.
What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
We are seeking a qualified Part-Time Shipping Support person to work collaboratively with our Richfield division in Corning, CA.How To Apply
About The Position
• Complete complex and detailed daily production reports, utilizing multiple Excel spreadsheets
• Work directly with Shipping Supervisor in all aspects of shipping responsibilities
• Answer busy multi-line phone system and respond to both requests and questions by various departments within the business
• Complete technical documentation for export certificates (certificates of origin, heat treat, WWPA, etc.)
• Complete various daily and monthly reports essential within the department
• Work collaboratively and promote a team environment
• Effectively work within deadlines and set schedules
• Preferred 1 year office administration experience with good work references
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel with ability to create/maintain Excel workbooks
• Excellent communication skills and professional demeanor
• Accuracy and efficiency in data input is essential
• Self-motivated, dependable, and organized, with willingness to take on increasing responsibilities
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume by
October 23rd, 2020 to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
Attn: April McKim
PO Box 1169
Corning, CA 96021
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.