At Sierra Pacific Industries, we understand our greatest strength is the people who choose to build a career with us.
What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
Sierra Pacific Windows has an opportunity for an Architectural Consultant to cover the Pacific Northwest region primarily, with some travel to Alaska and BC. Successful candidates should live in the Pacific Northwest area. Occasional travel to our Lacey, WA location may be required.How To Apply
About The Position
• Drive sales by identifying opportunities, developing relationships, building brand awareness and promoting Sierra Pacific Windows products
• Develop and maintain long-term beneficial relationships with Architects, Architectural Firms and key accounts
• Conduct AIA accredited presentations for the architectural and design communities, virtually, and in person when appropriate
• Be a consultant and expert on all products manufactured by SPW
• Provide technical information and write specifications with objective of increasing sales
• Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications
• Participate in industry trade shows and networking events, when appropriate
• Use bid search tools and prepare reports as directed by Sales Manager
• Travel is required
• College Degree and/or prior experience in related field
• Professional and polished presenter, negotiator, and self-starter
• Excellent communication, problem solving, and organizational skills
• Collaborative, positive attitude, team player
• Product and industry knowledge
• Excellent computer and mathematics skills
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume by
January 30th, 2021 to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Nancy Jones, Human Resources
PO Box 8489
Red Bluff, CA 96080
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.