At Sierra Pacific Industries, we understand our greatest strength is the people who choose to build a career with us.
What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
We are seeking a qualified Office Coordinator to work collaboratively with our Windows division based in Lacey, WA.How To Apply
About The Position
• Plan, organize, and coordinate shipping schedules
• Communicate timely, professionally and effectively with customers regarding scheduling and delivery of orders
• Handle accounts payable, deposits, and incoming and outgoing mail
• Review incoming orders per defined processes and procedures
• Work with sales team in respects to order placements
• Organize and maintain document files
• Manage and maintain marketing material inventory
• Manage and maintain office supply inventory for office and showrooms
• Provide administrative support to the branch manager
• 3 years' administrative, customer service, and accounts payable experience required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Dependable, self-motivated and organized
• Professional demeanor with ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities and meet deadlines
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to apply, please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Nancy Jones, Human Resources
PO Box 8489
Red Bluff, CA 96080
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.