At Sierra Pacific Industries, we understand our greatest strength is the people who choose to build a career with us.
What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
How To Apply
Currently, we are seeking an experienced Welder to work collaboratively with our team in Shasta Lake, CA.
About The Position
• Apply welding techniques to achieve visually and structurally sufficient welds
• Perform precision layout work
• Ensure product and process quality through self-inspection of finished products
• Accurately read and interpret blue prints/plans, sketches and verbal instructions
• Focus on current work while planning the next stages of work
• Perform duties in accordance with safety rules and regulations
• 2 years' recent verifiable Dual Shield welding experience
• Must be proficient in overhead and vertical
• Fabrication shop, industrial construction experience, or welding certificate is a plus
• Must have ability to pass a weld test
• There is occasional heavy lifting and working in both hot and cold work environments
• Work may consist of overtime, weekend, and holiday work
• All applicants must be 18 years of age or older
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person:
Sierra Pacific Industries
3735 El Cajon
Shasta Lake, CA 96019
Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm
Can't make it in? Give us a call.
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.