What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
Currently, we are seeking a qualified Sales Office Support
person to work collaboratively with our division in Anderson, CA
.About The Position
• Input sales orders with speed and accuracy
• Review, analyze, and interpret product orders
• Account for receiving, invoicing and balancing of certain Vendor Managed Inventories (VMI)
• Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly sales reports
• File, distribute, and organize paperwork
• Work closely with others, as a team, to cover workload
• Interact with sales and shipping personnel and assist with customer inquiries in a professional and timely manner
• Quickly and efficiently answer multi-line phone calls and direct messages to appropriate personnelQualifications
• Minimum 1 year of recent, verifiable office work experience required
• Experience with fast and accurate data entry preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
• Possess excellent communication skills, professional attitude, and ability to work as a team member
• Consistently balance multiple tasks and priorities and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Self-motivated, dependable, and organizedWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please either apply online
or send a cover letter and resume referencing this position by July 30th 2021 to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
PO Box 496011
Redding, CA 96049
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.