What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
Currently, we are seeking a qualified Hourly Truck Driver
for our Trucking division based in Medford, WI.About The Position
• Drive a straight truck combination to transport & deliver windows & doors
• Load and secure transport to destination
• Unload at job site deliveries
• Meet dispatch schedules on time
• Maintain accurate record keeping of diesel and mileage records and run electronic logs
• On the road all week – including routes to Chicago – but home on the weekends
• Some overnight travel requiredQualifications
• Class A license with verifiable experience preferred, but not required
• Doubles endorsement preferred, but not required
• Current medical card and a clean & current DMV printout required
• Preference given to applicants with long haul truck driving experienceWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person
Monday through Friday 7:00am to 4:30pm at:
Sierra Pacific Windows
575 S. Whelen Ave
Medford, WI 54451
Please bring DMV printout at time of application.
Can't make it in? Let's talk!
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.
View all of our available trucking positions at: www.spi-ind.com/truckingInterested in SPI, but not this job? Look for future openings at: www.spi-ind.com/careers