At Sierra Pacific Industries, we understand our greatest strength is the people who choose to build a career with us.
What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
How To Apply
Currently, we are seeking a qualified Office Support person to work collaboratively with our division in Red Bluff, CA.
About The Position
• Manage email inquiries and answer and route heavy traffic of incoming calls
• Assist with invoicing customers, providing quotes, processing orders, and other customer-related service
• Data entry and other general clerical duties as needed
• Communicate with customers and sales representatives, both written and verbally
• 6 months’ recent, verifiable, general office experience required
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize
• Self-motivated, dependable, a team player
• Must be able to manage time effectively and work efficiently
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please send a cover letter and resume referencing this position to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
Attn: Nancy Jones
400 SE 2nd Street
Bend, OR 97702
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.