What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
We are seeking a qualified National Commercial Sales Manager
for our Windows Sales division. Qualified applicants must live near a major airport.About The Position
• Develop the strategic plan for Sierra Pacific Windows Commercial sales growth across all distribution channels; discuss objectives with Leadership
• Coordinate with Leadership, Risk Management, Production, and Branch/Dealer teams to facilitate the successful execution of Commercial sales
• Establish strong relationships with Architects, Contractors, Developers, and Owners Representatives to leverage Commercial opportunities for Sierra Pacific Windows across our Direct, Dealer, and international sales areas
• Identify top General Contractor targets suited for Sierra Pacific Windows for local Sierra Pacific Windows representatives to pursue
• Communicate and coordinate effectively with appropriate Sales Director/Regional Manager/Territory Manager on local projects
• Help lead Commercial Territory Manager efforts in conjunction with local management
• Responsible for the creation and maintenance of a database for Commercial accounts
• Be the primary subject matter expert for the Commercial market, such as competitor updates, products and services needed, trends, and moreQualifications
• Candidate must be proficient in Commercial and Tract construction processes, including typical project schedules, budgeting, decision-making process, contract negotiations, product-specific design requirements, waterproofing of building envelope, coordination of trades, and other related activities
• Must have a strong understanding of International Building Codes, primarily related to fenestration safety & performance requirements
• Ability to read, interpret, and scale building plans and shop drawings
• Five additional years of experience in project or sales management in commercial or tract construction is required
• Existing relationships with national/international commercial contractors, architects, and developers are preferred
• Must have excellent communication skills and be competent in giving group presentations
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Video Conferencing, and PDF editing
• Familiarity with Dodge, ConstructConnect, BlueBeam, and similar web tools is a plus
• Significant travel throughout Sierra Pacific Windows distribution footprint will be required
• Must be self-motivated, dependable, and organizedWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please send a cover letter and resume referencing this position by October 13th 2021 to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
PO Box 496011
Redding, CA 96049
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.
Interested in SPI, but not this job? Look for future openings at: www.spi-ind.com/careers