At Sierra Pacific Industries, we understand our greatest strength is the people who choose to build a career with us.
What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
How To Apply
Currently, we are seeking a qualified individual to serve as a Service Technician for our Windows division in the Chicago, IL area. Qualified applicants that live in the Chicago area are preferred. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate, or a training opportunity with the qualifications below.
About The Position
• Diagnose and perform field repairs and provide excellent service levels
• This is a physical job that requires lifting, pushing/pulling, and climbing on ladders
• Perform window and door installations
• Comply with all company safety policies and procedures
• Company will provide service van, tools, and training
• Meet or exceed customer’s expectations
• Overnight travel may be required
• 2 years' experience in the construction/building materials industry
• Experience in carpentry/construction preferred, but not required
• We seek reliable, self-motivated individuals with good communication skills
• Valid driver’s license and clean DMV record is required
• All applicants must be at least age 18
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
please send a resume and a cover letter referencing this position to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Attn: Nancy Jones, Human Resources
400 SE 2nd Street
Bend, OR 97702
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.