What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
Currently, we are seeking a qualified Co-Gen Supervisor
to work collaboratively with our division in Anderson, CA
. About The Position
• Work with Mill Manager, Superintendent, and other supervisors to optimize productivity
• Assure safe workplace practices are followed and promote safety awareness through leading by example
• Actively manage and reduce downtime through quick analysis of options and orchestrating solutions
• Monitor and direct QMS program and related processes to ensure consistency
• Maintain documentation for department operations, disciplinary actions, Workers’ Compensation, attendance, etc
• Understand and comply with applicable regulations such as OSHA, wage and hour, and environmental
• Maintain, complete, and submit environmental reports
• Supervise, train, direct, and coordinate work of the department’s crew
• Effectively manage crew work time and duties during production, breakdowns, and emergencies
• Recognize and recommend crew commendation, corrective, disciplinary and discharge actionsQualifications
• At least 1 year experience of leadership in a power plant environment
• Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate a crew
• Understand machinery operations with sufficient knowledge to address both preventative and corrective maintenance
• Proven commitment to safety and Company policy
• Ability to handle multiple priorities under demanding circumstancesWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please send a cover letter and resume referencing this position by October 25th 2021 to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
PO Box 496011
Redding, CA 96049
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.
Interested in SPI, but not this job? Look for future openings at: www.spi-ind.com/careers