At Sierra Pacific Industries, we understand our greatest strength is the people who choose to build a career with us.
What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
How To Apply
Currently, we are seeking a qualified individual to serve as a Class A Driver for our Windows division in Salt Lake City, UT.
About The Position
• Load and deliver windows to customers
• Drive both a bobtail truck and tractor-trailer
• Hook and unhook trailers
• Able to pull and/or push up to 100lbs
• Operate in accordance with all local, state, and federal traffic laws
• Maintain accurate record keeping, meet dispatch schedules
• Perform duties in a safe and efficient manner
• Must have Class A license (or the ability to acquire a Class A license quickly), current medical card, clean DMV record and good work references
• Preference given to applicants with commercial truck driving experience or educational equivalent
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please send a resume and a cover letter referencing this position to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Attn: Nancy Jones, Human Resources
400 SE 2nd Street
Bend, OR 97702
Apply in person:
Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm
Sierra Pacific Windows
1880 North 2200 West Ste 60
Salt Lake City, UT 84116
Please bring a current DMV printout at time of application.
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.