At Sierra Pacific Industries, we understand our greatest strength is the people who choose to build a career with us.
What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
How To Apply
Western Veneer, a new division of Sierra Pacific Industries, offers new and better benefits for you and your family:.
• Wages range from $16.00 - $23.50/hr
• We train and promote from within
• Great Work Schedule: Mon-Thurs 10-hour shifts
• On Time Bonus
• Low cost full Health Benefit package
• Company paid Retirement Contributions
• Paid vacation and holiday
About The Position
• Entry level position with opportunity to learn and explore many jobs within the plant site including production, equipment maintenance, and supervision
• Learn to fill in on various machine stations
• Shovel and sweep wood byproducts
• Stack and pile lumber and veneer
• The work is fast-paced and can, at times, be demanding
• Repetitive lifting and working in both hot and cold work environments
• Work may consist of day or swing-shift work, with some overtime work during busy production times
• We look for applicants with recent, related work history and verifiable references
• All applicants must be at least age 18
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person
Monday through Thursday from 8am to 3:30pm at:
2350 Avenue F
White City, OR 97503
Can't make it in? Let's talk!
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.