What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
Currently, we are seeking a qualified individual to serve as a Service Scheduler
for our Windows division in Salt Lake City, UT
. About The Position
• Answer and route incoming calls
• Process accounts payable
• Schedule deliveries and service
• Order service materials
• Communicate with customers and sales representatives, both verbally and in writing
• Process and file service paperwork
• Provide administrative supportQualifications
• One year prior experience in customer service and office administrative work
• One year multi-line phone experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven ability to work well independently and in a team environment
• Pleasant and professional telephone manner
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Able to adapt and prioritize quickly
• Self-motivated, dependable, organizedWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, there are 3 ways to apply:
Apply in person Monday-Friday from 8am to 4pm at:
Sierra Pacific Windows
1880 North 2200 West Suite 60
Salt Lake City, UT 84116
Send a resume and cover letter referencing this position to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Nancy Jones, Human Resources
400 SE 2nd Street
Bend OR 97702
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.