What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
Sierra Pacific Industries has an opening in our Health Benefits
department, located at our main office in Anderson, California
. The position is full-time with great benefits. Our Health Plan is self-insured and self-administered, in operation since 1972, and covers approximately 10,000 lives. The Health Benefits Department handles the day-to-day responsibilities connected with the administration of the health benefits for all the Company's crew members and their families.About The Position
• Accurately handle the incoming and electronic storage of completed documents
• Review, research, and resolve a variety of health and wellness claims using multiple computer systems based on applicable plans, policies, and legal requirements
• Process claims in a fast, accurate, and efficient manner
• Provide high level of customer service to medical providers and plan participants
• Work with, and maintain, highly confidential information
• Consistently balance multiple tasks and priorities and meet deadlines
• Work in a fast paced, professional, team environmentQualifications
• 1 year of recent and verifiable work experience in an office environment
• Preference given for medical terminology or medical office experience
• Keyboard and 10-key ability with accuracy
• Ability to handle highly confidential information
• Effective communication, telephone and interpersonal skills with emphasis on being courteous and professionalWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please either apply online
or send a cover letter and resume referencing this position by January 19th 2022 to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
PO Box 496011
Redding, CA 96049
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.