What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
Currently, we are seeking a qualified Window and Door Installer
to work collaboratively with our Windows division in Arizona. Qualified applicants should live in the Metro Phoenix
area.About The Position
• Install windows and doors at both residential and commercial job sites
• Follow installation instructions with accuracy and efficiency
• Unloading and stocking trucks with supplies and materials
• Work from ladders and scaffolding
• Work both independently and as part of a team
• Product installation sizes range from 2’ windows to 16’ doors
• Professionally represent the Company at job sites and around vendors, contractors, and customers
• Company will provide tools necessary to complete installationsQualifications
• 1-year recent verifiable work history
• Preference given to applicants with construction or carpentry experience
• Reliable, self-motivated, and have good communication skills
• Valid driver’s license and clean DMV recordWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, there are 2 ways to apply:
Send a resume and cover letter referencing this position to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Nancy Jones, Human Resources
400 SE 2nd Street, Bend OR 97702
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.