What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
Currently, we are seeking a qualified individual to serve as a Commercial Territory Manager
to sell windows and doors to our customers, factory direct, within key markets of our Utah sales area. About The Position
• Sell factory direct wood/clad window and door products
• Prepare and deliver timely quotes
• Build and maintain business relationships
• Create and maintain a solid customer base
• Ability to identify potential customers
• Knowledge of territory construction activity
• Ability to successfully cold call
• Help the customers identify their needs
• Meet or exceed the customers’ expectations Qualifications
• Minimum of 2 years sales experience required, prior experience in construction and window sales a plus
• Working knowledge of residential construction practices preferred
• Window and door product knowledge a plus
• Construction Industry knowledge preferred
• Familiar with commercial/architectural community
• Ability to read and interpret construction blueprints and specifications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient computer and math skills
• Organized, self-motivated, attention to detail
• Must thrive in competitive environmentWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, there are 2 ways to apply:
Send a resume and cover letter referencing this position to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Nancy Jones, Human Resources
400 SE 2nd Street
Bend OR 97702
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.