At Sierra Pacific Industries, we understand our greatest strength is the people who choose to build a career with us.
What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
How To Apply
Currently, we are seeking a qualified Electrician to work collaboratively with our division based in Shelton, WA.
About The Position
• Install, repair, and maintain electrical and mechanical systems
• Recognize and correct mechanical defects
• Troubleshoot and perform basic maintenance on equipment
• Operate cutting torch, gas welder, drill press, grinder, and hand tools
• Perform general maintenance in a safe and efficient manner and maintain a clean work area
• Must be available to work all shifts as work may consist of day or swing-shift work
• There is occasional heavy lifting and working in both hot and cold environments
• Work may consist of overtime and weekend work during busy production times
• 2 years’ recent verifiable related work history or educational equivalent
• Knowledge of PLC troubleshooting and programming, motor control circuits, 480 volt 3-phase AC/DC motors, starters, electrical, and hydraulic systems required
• All applicants must be at least 18 years of age
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please inquire by calling:
Sierra Pacific Industries
Ask for Human Resources
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.